Celebrities naming their children the most bizarre names have been happening for years, rocker Frank Zappa famously named his daughter Moon Unit in 1967 and Forest Whitaker continues to name his children interesting names. He has 2 daughters Sonnet and True Whitaker, and a son named Ocean Whitaker. “I want those names to be their destiny, for my daughter to be honest and my son to be expansive. I try to be like a forest, revitalizing and constantly growing,” said the Oscar Winner. Listed are 20 more unique baby names. Enjoy!
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s baby girl: North West
2. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson’s new son: Ace Knute
3. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin named their two kids: Apple Blythe Alison and Moses
4. Busy Philipps and Marc Silverstein named daughter: Cricket Pearl
5. Uma Thurman and Arpad “Arki” named daughter: Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson
6. Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth’s son: Tennessee James Toth
7. Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter: Blue Ivy
8. David and Victoria Beckham named their daughter: Harper Seven
9. Macy Grey and Tracy Hinds: Happy Hinds
10. Oliver Hudson and Erinn Bartlett’s son: Wilder Brooks
11. Simon and Yasmin Le Bon daughter: Tallulah Pine Le Bon
12. Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw’s daughter: Destry Allyn Spielberg
13. Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis’ son: Denim and Diezel Braxton-Lewis
14. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis’ son: Satchel Lewis Lee
15. Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 named their son Seven Sirius Benjamin. Erykah Badu said she named him Seven because “it’s a number and force that cannot be divided”. She also has children named Puma and Mars.
16. Alicia Silverstone and Christopher Jarecki’s son: Bear Blu
17. Pink and Carey Hart’s daughter: Willow Sage Hart
18. Geri Halliwell and Sacha Gervasi named their daughter Bluebell Madonna Halliwell. “The bluebell is increasingly rare- so it’s a precious flower, which seems just right for my daughter…” said Geri.
19. Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza named their son: Jermajesty Jackson
20. Brother & Sisters star Rachel Griffiths and Andrew Taylor named their son Banjo Taylor, after a famous Australian poet, journalist and storyteller who wrote the song “Waltzing Matilda”, said Rachel.
Well, we hope you enjoyed! –Baby Kuu